$1950 for On-Campus students (Financial Assistance available)
$1100 for Off-Campus/Commuter students
$50 Registration fee ($25 early bird discount if submitted before January 1, 2018)
Did you participate in our programs last year? We have made a few changes:
- Student programs have been extended by two full days
- Due to the added weekend, students will now have more performance preparation time and additional field trip opportunities
- Additional 4 hours of Dalcroze Eurhythmics instruction
- All student field trips are now free of charge
- Lessons and Chamber Music Coachings will be held on Mon/Thurs & Tues/Fri basis
- Faculty will help students arrange their accompanist rehearsals
March 5, 2018
Student applications due for those requesting priority financial assistance consideration
April 1, 2018
Counselor applications due
April 6, 2018
ALL STUDENT APPLICATIONS DUE (extended until May 15th)
Financial assistance still available!
May 18, 2018
Student tuition payment due
June 15, 2018
Health forms and Travel forms due
Tuition, minus a $200.00 cancellation charge (this includes the $50 non-refundable registration fee) will be refunded to participants who withdraw prior to June 1st. No refunds will be granted after June 1st.
The Rushmore Music Festival reserves the right to cancel a program if enrollment is not met. In such case, participants will be informed at least 2 weeks before the start of the program and receive a full refund.